MVA offers a broad range of accommodation choices for students (boys and girls). MVA residences have generous common spaces to foster intellectual and social interaction for lasting friendships and academic stimulation.
- Room Inclusions: There are a variety of options available, air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned. Each student has an iPad charging port, storage space, bedsheet, pillow and a comfortable bed. The air-conditioned rooms are facilitated with ensuite bathroom and toilet.
- Food: All hostel students are provided with four meals every day i.e. breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner along with morning tea and after-dinner milk glass. All food items are prepared in a well-maintained hygienic kitchen environment subject to frequent inspection. The food menu is provided at the start of the year to parents.
- Internet Facilities: Wifi facilities are open to students.
- Water Utilities: Solar heater provides ample hot water to all the residents and Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) purified water for drinking.
- Academic Support: We provide a comprehensive academic and pastoral support network made up of the IIT Faculties, CBSE teaching staff, sports teachers & academic mentors. We offer a number of study rooms and flexi spaces after school. Our Resident Committee organizes social, sporting and arts events regularly throughout the year.
- Laundry Service: The school laundry washes, drys, and irons clothes for all residents.
- Room Hygiene: Students are responsible for maintaining personal hygiene and room cleaning will be done by school appointed staff.
- Parents-Teachers Meet: Every month one PTM is arranged in which students are allowed to accompany their parents out of the campus for a day.
- Daily Needs: We offer a fully stocked grocery store inside the campus for students to buy daily usage items like hygiene products, snacks and light food items.