We accept admissions in Macro Vision Academy on the basis of a general admission entrance test to assess students capabilities. For Class I and II, only a brief interview is conducted and its on first come, first serve basis. The Entrance Test details are as follows:
1. Entrance examination dates are 01st, 08th and 15th January 2017.
2. Information booklet, registration form and three lunch coupons to be collected from entrance school gate by depositing Rs.1000.
3. A second attempt can be made by depositing Rs. 1000 for retaking the exam.
4. Only two attempts are allowed for this exam and in that case, best score shall be considered.
5. Entrance Exam is subjective to be completed in two hours.
6. For examination pattern & syllabus, kindly see sample papers.
7. NO written test for Class I & II.
8. At 11.30 am on admission day, Director Mr. Chouksey will address the parents at Vision Udan Wing.
9. Results will be declared on 17th January 2017 on our website: www.mvaburhanpur.com
10. Only successful applicant names will appear on the list and to confirm the admission, registration fees is to be submitted by 25th January 2017.
11. Failure to submit registration fees in given time will be treated as failed admission.
12. Waiting list may be announced on 27th January 2017, subject to availability.
(Note:-Those who are applying for 11th class must have Adhar Card of themselves and their parents with all the correct information as per the 10th mark sheet (i.e. Name & Fathers Name spelled correctly, DOB, Address etc), Those who are not having Adhar Card can start the process to get one as it is very crucial now a days. )